Beginning of the Journey.

So hope you have read my last post and know bit about me.So let me begin with the time I remember some things. As my Father also was with computers from starting we had our first PC in late 90"s which was HCL Busy Bee  which I still have in my collection.When i was 5-6 year old my dad did allowed me to touch it finally(as told my him):P. I played my first game on the same. It was the oldest version of mine craft( Gamers would know what i am talking about).




                                                                So When i went onto 3rd grade I got my first game console in which the cassettes have to be inserted that 9999 in 1 game. I think that all have played that stuff in there point of life. The graphics on the cassettes appeared so satisfying to all that there was an urge to play that game ASAP. I too was one of them. But when i did play ninja turtles,Contra,Mario,Ice man.My friends which are all 4-5 years bigger than me have switched to PC gaming and bragged about playing Max Payne,GTA,and blah blah....Which did hurt me little bit.I did told my dad to buy me new PC and to get over with this Mr.Busy Bee and to my surprise.He agreed...!!!So he did surprised me with a PC not so graphics oriented but  was better than the last one. So now i was in my 4th grade till than.
       Will continue the same in my next BLOG .
Stay Tuned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First step to failure...

What should I do?

Went on with failure..