First step to failure...

So as I mentioned that now I was in 4th grade. And now I had my own PC, but it didn't played that level of games that iIwanted to play.So after surfing on web I got to know that there is something called Graphics card which needs to be there to play games on PC.So I demanded for it to my Dad and He kept on delaying the thing.




                           So finally on 1st march 2011, 2 days before my birthday and 6th grade Maths paper my dad gave a surprise telling that we are going to buy a new PC with graphic card and all the latest tech stuffed in it.So that night i couldn't sleep as my dream was coming true..I stopped studying and was just sitting in front of it. Therefore i failed in my Final maths exam and this scene went on for few years.Yes i was among failures, but an immense interest in gaming and as i learned my first programming language which was QBASIC. The making of circles and triangles created a sense of satisfaction in me.Just printing some random numbers on the screen made me feel proud.
And yes it was a Starting point of the Big Journey  ..!!  This was the point where failing in Maths was not a topic of concern but less ammo in my inventory,not finding ways to mission, games not working ....these were some of the issues which made my nights sleepless and day full of dreams about some sorts of character.Obviously my parents were extremely concerned and told me leave these stuffs but it was to late to leave this things.Things were getting more complex for me and yes tougher too!!...
Stay tuned for more ...
                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What should I do?

Went on with failure..