Introduction to my Blog.

                                                      

So first let me tell you all about myself. I am Sarang Edlabadkar currently going to end my school life.And start a new journey with new people and keeping past memories in mind.Its my first blog so their might be Bloopers in it. :P .Yeah so am  geek or say a tech guy as the blog name goes.
                                           I am an hardcore gamer and going to pursue my Bachelors in Game programming from Bengaluru. A totally new city for me. Although exited but  lil nervous.
Okay now let me tell you my background. I live here in Indore with my parents which are extremely supportive for this passion of mine.
                                            Lets go a step back..About how did all this things went so well as they are looking? How did my parents agreed to it? How did I managed to get in there? This all questions might be buzzing your head off.They should be everyone I tell this things- dump no.of  questions on me.So,therefore I thought of starting a BLOG to help and reach every Teen out there.
I will tell each and every phase of my life and how did i handled it. Am not telling am successful right now. But at least I did achieve what i wanted to at this phase of my life..So hope seeing you all teens and their parents too. In my Upcoming Blogs. :) 
Stay Tuned..
      


          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First step to failure...

What should I do?

Went on with failure..