Went on with failure..

This was the time of mid 8th standard. The passion for Gaming,Football,Programming increased with every millisecond.I still  remember I got 0.5 marks out of 20 in Maths. But my passion did not decreased anyhow kept on increasing. So from that day it self I thought that I wanted to do something different I don't want to follow the folks.. trying to score 10 on 10 and than being MBA's,DR's,Engineer's. I decided that I want to be "GAME PROGRAMMER".





                                           Hereby,I started surfing about it everywhere asking everyone about this and taking as much as knowledge about it. Now i was playing games not only for an mere entertainment,but to learn how it was working? What is going backside of the screen?How this gun is able to shoot bullets and many more questions made me curious and didn't allowed me to sleep.My parents were seeing this change and they tried to give me options for different things but i was stubborn with this I listened to them but never shouted that i don't want to do the other stuffs i just nodded with agreement. Remember this thing "The more you decline the offer the more they will give it to you" So never ever decline just listen to them and agree and do what you want to.
I did the same.So back on the story...yeah so i maintained the record of failing and failed in Maths again but started my hands over other programming languages trying to learn them.When everybody did joined coachings for IIT's or some other stuffs I did searched about Ubisoft , EA and other gaming companies.Started watching video about How games are made and stuffs.
                                           Than i came to know about three things or say three levels of game making i.e Game art,design,programming which i will explain in my upcoming blogs for sure.
Stay tuned for more
,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First step to failure...

What should I do?