Coming up with failures...!!!

So In  everyone's life there is some point where you want to give up everything.In my life there too was a point when I felt there is nothing left and whole thing is crap.Due to some reasons I left everything in class 10th i.e I left programming and what not.In class 11th I was fucked up.I was left out from the world did not knew a single thing now.I was just wasting my time giggling and rolling out anywhere.I faced extreme difficulties in that phase of my life.Anyways it went on like it have to.
I faced many failures in this phase.It took a lot to get over this phase.
Anyhow i reached in 12th class with confidence and a bit stress as i was thousands miles away from my goal which was to be a game programmer.I gained all my confidence and started working on it again instead of buying 12th course books i used to buy JAVA,C,C+ books and bunked school classes just get all the things i can get ASAP worked day and night for it got my hands again on these languages I still do not know this languages properly but yes i know the basics of them for sure.
I searched for different colleges for Gaming courses and i found one which was ICAT it had three campuses i choose the Bangalore one and fortunately i was selected as one of the candidates for BSC in GAME DEVELOPMENT.
 I was extremely happy finally i bought some course books and started studying a  bit of my course although i was not successful in that thing but it was ok for me not to score that much in academics as now my goal was clear to me.
 So this was my whole journey till now.Now the other blogs will be a bit of technical type for beginners,also for those who want to know more about tech.
SO stay tuned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First step to failure...

What should I do?

Went on with failure..